Behind the Scenes at Starship for Littles
This month we have a special Bugaboo promotion! With every stroller purchase, you will receive a FREE Bugaboo breezy canopy, cup holder, and organizer! Just enter your desired breezy sun canopy color in the notes section at checkout and we'll get you set up!
Any questions about our Bugaboo collection, need help choosing the stroller that bests fits your needs, or want help designing a custom stroller- send us a message! We're here to help!
Shop our Bugaboo collection here.
Cooler weather is here in the United States and we're preparing our stroller with our Bugaboo accessories to keep our little one nice and toasty. We've compiled a few of our must haves for this change in seasons:
1. Merino wool blankets are a must have! This wool is very soft and will keep your babe cozy all year long. Merino wool keeps you cool in the heat and warm in the cold. Three colors in these gorgeous blankets are available- they also make excellent gifts!
2. The Bugaboo high performance footmuff- redesigned this year- is one of our personal favorite Bugaboo accessories for cold weather. This footmuff has an insert that can be zipped out for those not so cold days but when your babe still needs extra protection from the elements.
3. The Bugaboo Bee baby cocoon works with all bee strollers. This is a cozy bassinet for little babes six months and under.
4. The Bugaboo wool seat liner is a must have and one we use on the daily! Like an extra soft sherpa blanket, this seat liner regulates your babes temperature and keeps them cozy. On the reverse side is a knitted cotton jersey- both sides can be used!
5. The wool mattress cover for bassinets works on all Bugaboo strollers except for the bee. This cover consists of merino wool to regulate your babes temperature and keep them warm.
Introducing the very limited edition Bugaboo Atelier collection!
The Atelier Collection showcases the craftmanship of Bugaboo's in-house design studio, which has been producing fashion-forward strollers over 15 years. Created with the utmost precision, every element- from the faux leather details to the rich, melange fabric- has been carefully considered to create a statement piece.
As a finishing touch the Atelier Collection strollers feature a hand-stitched faux leather handle bar and carry handle.
Want to keep your little one warm when the temperature drops? The matching padded Bugaboo footmuff Atelier in black is available to purchase separately.
Available for pre-order now at Starship for Littles with a September 1 ship date.
It's official! After the best selling classic+ Cameleon3 and Buffalo editions, comes the new Donkey Classic+ navy blue. We're so excited about this gorgeous, limited edition stroller!
The Classic+ collection was originally inspired by 2001’s Bugaboo Frog, and features an off-white quilted interior lining. This stroller comes with a navy blue sun canopy, bassinet and seat fabric. A matching navy blue side luggage basket, aluminum chassis and black hand-stitched faux leather handlebar and carrycot handle to complete the look.
It's a very limited edition and up for pre-order now with a July 1 release date. More photographs to come next week!
Until then, you can pre-order the Donkey Classic+ here.
Complete the look:
We're so excited to be carrying the full Bugaboo collection here at Starship for Littles! We want to share with you over the course of the next few weeks facts about each stroller design and what makes it special. Today we're kicking off with the iconic Cameleon3, an updated version of Bugaboo's first stroller- the Frog.
The Cameleon3 is the original all in one stroller. Versatile, compact, lightweight and adaptable to every age and journey. We love this stroller because it's quick and easy to get in and out of the car, comes with a bassinet, generous storage basket underneath, modern and clean design, maneuvers impeccably well, and the front wheel suspension makes sure all the bumps on your trail are tremendously minimized.
Quick fact: For every 10 pounds your child gains, move the front wheel suspension up a notch to ensure your ride stays smooth.
One of our favorite features about the Cameleon3 is that you can quickly and easily transform your stroller for rough terrain. Flip the handlebar so that the large wheels are in front and then lock the swivel wheels. From there you can maneuver through snow, rocks or any other bumpy terrain.
We also love that you can transform the Cameleon3 into a two wheel position. With this option you can pull the stroller from behind, but make sure your child is facing you. This mode works well in sand and snow.
The Cameleon3 folds compactly and can fit easily and efficiently into any car. We filmed a little video of the fold that you can view below!
You can shop the entire Bugaboo collection here, and our Cameleon3 collection here. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within an hour during normal business hours.xx,